ABSENCE NOTE | @act4sdg

 

ABSENCE NOTE


Hello friends. I hope all is well with you.

I'm Sofonie Dala, the owner of this account. It's been a while since I shared my last activities on this platform, and you all must be wondering what happened to me.

I stopped posting articles because I don't see sustainability or future on this platform, a few years ago, I thought this would be good for me and for the creators of @act4sdg and for the planet in general, but now I realize that this is a disappointment.

You exploit me, use my work and don't want to pay me. I always become a victim of your dishonest collaborators who always appear at the last moment to steal my achievements.

You, the managers of this platform, make money, but I am the one who works hard, the owner of all the content, and I get nothing in return.

This is a crime, this is fraud.

I see no reasons or objectives for continuing to work with you. This is not sustainable, this is a waste of time and energy.

I don't know for what purpose this platform exists, who the climate activists like me work for and who benefits from our work.

I never benefited from you, I never gained anything.

You are thieves, inhumane.









Popular Posts