During this conversation, President Clinton asked the panelists how they define success and “keep score.” After listening to this discussion and, in reflecting on your own personal experiences, how do you/will you plan to keep score? RE: SOFONIE DALA

 

For me to have success and keep score means to measure what is the outcome of the project, what is the outcome in the society, are people changing their mind? Are they being transformed and inspired? Is the campaign killing hunger and reducing the level of out of school girls in the community?

                        


https://sofoniedala.blogspot.com/2021/09/free-distribution-of-soybean-milk-for.html

And it doesn't matter if some entities where we were asked for help have been ungrateful, dishonest, steal and take advantage of our project, the important thing for me is that my work has helped and changed the way of thinking of many people.

 I've been working hard since the beginning of 2020, I'm self-employed without anyone else's sponsorship, before I had some volunteers who helped me to collect the case studies but I didn't have money to offer them a salary, by the time they had left me, but I did not give up I continued to work alone, I redoubled my efforts and I became stronger. I didn't want to disappoint my audience, and I did my best to keep the documentary videos on the Internet daily, because I know there are people who believe in my work.



https://sofoniedala.blogspot.com/2021/01/wow-we-are-celebrating-successful.html

To date, hundreds of women and men have gone through my programs and have benefited from it. I've been asking for support and sponsorship, people approach me just to copy, dub and take advantage of it, but they don't help at all. Only in July of this year I managed to raise only 30 dollars when I launched the inclusive education campaign for disabled girls, 30 dollars is not enough money to do big things, I bought only a few notebooks, masks and pencils and gave them to some children.

 https://icanafrica.blogspot.com/2021/06/your-donations-matter-let-leave-no.html

I fight every day for the good of my country, but powerful people don't recognize our effort, some look at me with irony and think that I'm a millionaire, but looks can be deceiving, I've been unemployed for a long time and I don't have money. I depend on my parents. Being at home, I dedicated myself to philanthropic services and legalized my social enterprise.


https://sofoniedala.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-history-of-company.html

This week we celebrated the first anniversary of our campaign that has been led by me in Angola at the African level with great success. I went to party with the girls in rural areas, they are really part of this great success. The first time I visited them a year ago, many of them had been out of school for years because of extreme poverty, others were negatively impacted by covid-19, but today many of them have already returned to school. As you can see on my website, there is no luxury there is, we bought a small cake and celebrate and we are all satisfied and happy, this is the true happiness of a successful honest job.

https://she-leads.blogspot.com/2021/09/congratulations-happy-first-anniversary.html

Therefore, success for me is not just in the amount of effort I put into this work, but in the outcome and social impact of this battle. I've seen some people on social media groups lately trying to do something like that. This means that I have been influencing people nationally and internationally to follow in my footsteps.

Moreover, I don't miss any opportunity, I want to always be number 1, this helps me keep score.



My favorite quote: There’s no permanent victories or defeats in human affairs- said President Bill Clinton.

https://talentosmultiplus.blogspot.com/2021/09/coming-soon-first-anniversary-of.html

 

Popular Posts