Sustainable lifestyle campaign with Sofonie Dala - Angola. The 8 natural remedies - Webisode 3

 Our everyday motto is: "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.


Did you know? The Eight Natural Remedies Questionnaire (Q8RN) comprises eight dimensions: nutrition, exercise, water, sunlight, temperance, pure air, rest, and trust in God. It is used to assess adherence to the healthy habits of the Adventist lifestyle.


Interview with Christian teacher Pedro


Praise God for this opportunity that gives me to be here now witnessing the sustainable lifestyle I have adopted since 2004.

It has been an experience that led me to understand the healing power of natural food.

I had a period of volunteer worker training where I learned that the healthy lifestyle is not just for Reformed members of the Adventist world church but for everyone.

So I, together with my cousin, have been living a healthy lifestyle for 16 years and by the grace of God, by the power of the holy spirits there were many benefits that I knew, I no longer know what does it mean to be sick because I never got sick again, and this is one of the things that has made me so steadfast.

There are many benefits I actually get from practicing the 8 natural remedies.




Could you tell us what the 8 natural remedies are?

The 8 natural remedies are:

Nutrition, exercise, water, sunlight, temperance, air, rest and trust in God.


Professor Pedro is showing us the many books about healthy eating that he reads.



Ellen White wrote extensively on God's Natural Remedies. Most of the quotes have a date by them... check it out...you will be amazed at the light she had so early in time! As early as 1868 she was telling people that meat eating was the cause of cancer and was not safe to eat! And it 1899, she said it wouldn't be long and milk and dairy products would no longer be safe! Science and Doctors are just catching up to her with all the scientific information supporting exactly what she said in regards to the safety of meat eating and dairy products and the rest of God's Natural Remedies.


Popular Posts